· You are not legitimately required to give us any Personal Data (characterized underneath), and may do as such (or on the other hand abstain from doing as such) at your own through and through freedom.
· In the event that you don't wish to furnish us with such Personal Data, or to have it prepared by us or any of our Service Providers (characterized underneath), if you don't mind just don't enter our website/app or utilize our Services.
· You may likewise decide not to give us "discretionary" Personal Data, however please remember that without it we will most likely be unable to give you the full scope of our administrations or with the best client experience when utilizing our Services.
What’s our company policies.
What information we collect
How we use that information
How we may share that information and for what purposes
How we protect your information
Your choices regarding our collection and use of your Personal Information, including information.
Data Privacy Act
Limitations and Liabilities
How Do we handle Social Signals?
How we Protect your data?
How to contact us?
What’s our company policy
By using the Services, you acknowledge that Go Buzz Me will use your information in the United States, Ireland and any other country where Go Buzz Me operates. Please be aware that the privacy laws and standards in certain countries, including the rights of authorities to access your personal information, may differ from those that apply in the country in which you reside. We will transfer personal information only to these countries to which we are permitted by law to transfer personal information, and we will take steps to ensure that your personal information continues to enjoy appropriate protections.
What private data do we collect from the people who visit our website/app?
When enlisting on our website/app, as suitable, you could be approached to type in your name, email, postage information, or different subtleties to assist you with your experience.
When you create an account and use the Services, including through a third-party platform, we collect any data you provide directly, including:
Account Data: In order to use certain features, you need to create a user account. When you create or update your account, we collect and store the data you provide, like your email address, password, gender, and date of birth, and assign you a unique identifying number (“Account Data”).
· Location Data: is information that is derived from your GPS, Wi-Fi, compass, accelerometer, IP address, or public posts that contain location information. Location information will be disclosed (either to us, to other users, or both):
o when you use location-based features, such as People Nearby, POI search, and when you share your location with other Go Buzz Me users; and
o when you access Go Buzz Me, as we derive location information from your IP address, device, or internet service to prevent multiple or fraudulent log-ins to your account.
Personal Data: Personal Data is information that can be used to identify you specifically, including your name, zip code, time zone, email address, telephone number or demographic information like your age, gender, or hometown. You consent to giving us this information by providing it to us voluntarily on our mobile application. You provide some of this information when you register with or make purchases from our App. You may also provide this information by participating in various activities associated with our website/app, including responding to blogs, contacting us with questions, or participating in group training. Your decision to disclose this data is entirely voluntary. You are under no obligation to provide this information, but your refusal may prevent you from accessing certain benefits from our website/app.
Profile Data: You can also choose to provide profile information like a photo, headline, Website/app link, social media profiles, or other data. Your Profile Data will be publicly viewable by others.
· Shared Information: is information about you or relating to you that is voluntarily shared by you on Go Buzz Me . Shared Information may include postings that you make on Go Buzz Me (including your public profile, the lists you create, and photos, videos and voice recordings as accessed with your prior consent through your device’s camera and/or microphone sensor), any postings from others that you re-post and Location Data and Log Data associated with such postings. Shared Information also includes information about you (including Location Data and Log Data) that others who are using Go Buzz Me share about you.
Data About Your Accounts on Other Services:
· We may obtain certain information through your social media or other online accounts if they are connected to your Go Buzz Me account. If you login to via Facebook or another third-party platform or service, we ask for your permission to access certain information about that other account. For example, depending on the platform or service we may collect your name, profile picture, account ID number, login email address, location, physical location of your access devices, gender, birthday, and list of friends or contacts.
Social Networking Data: We may access personal information from social networking sites and apps, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Snapchat or other social networking sites or apps not named specifically here, which may include your name, your social network username, location, email address, age, gender, profile picture and any other public information. If you do not want us to access this information, please go to the specific social networking site and change your privacy settings.
Mobile Device Data: If you use our website/app via a mobile device or app, we may collect information about your mobile device, including device ID, model and manufacturer, and location information.
Those platforms and services make information available to us through their APIs. The information we receive depends on what information you (via your privacy settings) or the platform or service decide to give us.
If you access or use our Services or to buy products through a third-party platform or service, or click on any third-party links, the collection, use, and sharing of your data will also be subject to the privacy policies and other agreements of that third party.
When do we acquire information?
We get data from you when you get enlisted on our website/app, respond to an audit, give us reactions on our items or enter information on our Platform below are the examples:
• if you register to become a user of Our Services;
• if you send Us a message through Our Services or correspond with Us by telephone in writing or otherwise;
• as you visit our Platform;
• if you subscribe to one of Our Services;
• participate in a discussion board or other social media functions on Our Services;
• if you enter a competition, promotion or survey;
• if you report a problem to us; and
• from any of your activities in connection with your use of Our Services.
• To register on our Platform to get updated about new post.
• To deal with our relationship with you which will include: Notifying you about changes to our terms or security arrangement. Requesting that you leave an audit or take an overview.
• To manage and ensure our business and this Platform (counting investigating, information examination, testing, framework upkeep, backing, announcing and facilitating of information).
• To send you our email pamphlet and other robotized email correspondences.
• To make proposals and suggestions to you about merchandise or administrations that might hold any importance with you.
Automatically collected information about your use of our Services or tools,
This Information is registered automatically with the visit by own configuration or manual of each tool on the Platform
• At the point when you visit, connect with, or utilize our Service, we may gather, record or create certain specialized data about you. We do so either autonomously or with the assistance of third gathering Service Providers, including using "cookies" and other following innovations.
• Such data comprises of availability, specialized and collected utilization data, for example, IP locations and general areas, gadget data (like sort, working framework, cell phone id, program form, region and language settings , Browser Information , Geographic location, Time of Visit ,Referring site , applications or service, search engine utilized), date and time stamps of use, the and pixels introduced or used on such gadget and the recorded movement (meetings, clicks and different cooperation’s) of Visitors and Users regarding our Service. for purposes including examination, service-, tasks, and business quality control and enhancements, and record-keeping purposes.
This for the purpose of improving the Platform, services and security among which we include security inspection by the administration of the App and third parties.
How Do we handle social Signals?
In Short: yes, if you choose to register or log in to our Platform using a social media account, we may have access to certain information about you.
Our Platform offers you the ability to register and login using your third-party social media account details (like your Facebook or Twitter logins). Where you choose to do this, we will receive certain profile information about you from your social media provider. The profile Information we receive may vary depending on the social media provider concerned, but will often include your name, e-mail address, friends list, profile picture as well as other information you choose to make public.
Do we use Google Maps?
By using our Maps API Implementation, you agree to be bound by Google's Terms of Service. By using our implementation of the Google Maps APIs, you agree to allow us to gain access to information about you including personally identifiable information (such as usernames) and non-personally identifiable information (such as location). We will be collecting the following information: You agree to allow us to obtain or cache your location. You may revoke your consent at any time. We use information about location in conjunction with data from other data providers.
The Maps APIs that we use store and access cookies and other information on your devices. If you are a user currently in the European Union, please take a look at our EU User Consent Policy.
Choice & Control
We know that members of our community value having control over their own information, so Go Buzz Me gives you the choice of providing, editing or removing certain information, as well as choices about how we contact you. You may change or correct your Go Buzz Me account information through your account settings. You may also remove certain optional information that you no longer wish to be publicly visible through the Services, such as your name. You can also request the deletion of the personal information in your account.
Depending on your location, you may also have certain additional rights with respect to your information, such as: (i) data access and portability (including the right to obtain a copy of your personal data you provided to Go Buzz Me, via your settings); (ii) data correction (including the ability to update your personal data, in many cases via settings); (iii) data deletion (including the right to have Go Buzz Me delete your personal information, except information we are required to retain, by contacting us); and (iv) withdrawal of consent or objection to processing (including, in limited circumstances, the right to ask Go Buzz Me to stop processing your personal data, with some exceptions, by contacting us).
We use non-technically and technically necessary cookies as well as similar technologies. A more detailed explanation of the technologies we use, and how to opt out when applicable, can be found in Go Buzz Me’s Legitimate interests’ assessment.
You may also control the receipt of certain types of communications from Go Buzz Me in your account settings. Go Buzz Me may send you messages about the Services or your activity. Some of these messages are required, service-related messages for members (such as transactional messages or legal notices). Other messages are not required, such as newsletters. You can control which optional messages you choose to receive by changing your account settings, and you can learn more in the “Messages from Go Buzz Me” section of this policy.
If you no longer wish to use the Services or receive service-related messages (except for legally required notices), then you may close your account. This is done by heading to Account settings -> Delete. Upon Deletion all of your data is instantly removed from our live servers and will be removed from backups within 30 days.
How do we use your details?
We may utilize the data we procure from you when you enlist, join our bulletin, respond to an examination or promoting correspondence, peruse the Platform, or utilize certain other site includes in the following ways:
To set up and log in to a user account on Go Buzz Me;
To notify you about changes to Go Buzz Me;
To facilitate communication;
to verify your identity account security.
To provide you with user support;
To enforce our terms, conditions, and policies;
To share photo pictures using Go Buzz Me;
To communicate with you;
To provide personalized help and instructions;
To better understand how you access and use Go Buzz Me;
To develop new and improve existing services;
To provide language and location customization;
To protect any rights, property or safety of ours, our affiliate companies, or other users of Go Buzz Me; and
To administer Go Buzz Me and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, security, fraud-detection, account management, and survey purposes.
· Where we have to play out the agreement we are going to go into or have gone into with you
· To tweak your experience and permit us to give the kind of substance and item contributions where you are generally intrigued.
· To help our Platform that will ready to serve you better.
· To allow us to brought administration you up in furnishing a response to your client assistance demands.
· To procure rankings and audits of items
· To send messages after certain time routinely, with respect to your administrations or items and different items.
· To catch up after correspondence with (live talk, email or telephone requests)
· To furnish you with the data, items and administrations that you demand from the Platform.
Who do we share your data with?
Only where necessary will we share your information with selected recipients who have a legal basis and valid jurisdiction to request such data. These categories of recipients include: government, public, regulatory, judicial and law enforcement bodies or authorities: there are circumstances in which we are legally required to disclose information, including to comply with a legal obligation or processes, such as a court order, subpoena or other legal process, to enforce our terms, address issues relating to security or fraud, or protect our users and provided the requesting entity has valid jurisdiction to obtain your personal information.
How can I exercise my rights over my data?
Some countries' laws grant specific rights to users of Go Buzz Me, which are set out in this section.
· If you are a user of Go Buzz Me in the United States of America, the below Additional Terms: (a) are incorporated into these Terms; (b) apply to your use of Go Buzz Me; and (c) override the head terms of these Terms to the extent of any inconsistency.
· If you are a user of Go Buzz Me in the United States of America, the following terms expressly replaces the above "Governing law and dispute resolution" section of these Terms.
· If you live in (or, if a business, your principal place of business is in) the United States, the laws of the state where you live govern all claims, regardless of conflict of law principles, except that the Federal Arbitration Act governs all provisions relating to arbitration. You and we irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state or federal courts of California, for all disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms that are heard in court (excluding arbitration).
EACH OF THE PARTIES HERETO IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY AND ALL RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION IN ANY LEGAL PROCEEDING ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR THE TRANSACTIONS CONTEMPLATED HEREBY.
In the event of a dispute, you and we agree to try for sixty (60) days to resolve it informally. If you and we are unable to come to informal resolution within sixty (60) days, you and we agree to binding individual arbitration before the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") under the Federal Arbitration Act ("FAA") (with such arbitration to be conducted under the AAA's Commercial Arbitration Rules), and not to sue in court in front of a judge or jury. Instead, a neutral arbitrator will decide and the arbitrator’s decision will be final except for a limited right of appeal under the FAA. Class action lawsuits, class-wide arbitrations, private attorney-general actions, and any other proceeding where someone acts in a representative capacity are not allowed, and nor is combining individual proceedings without the consent of all parties. These Terms govern to the extent they conflict with the AAA’s Commercial Arbitration Rules or Consumer Arbitration Rules. You and we must file in arbitration any claim or dispute (except intellectual property disputes) within one year from when it first could be filed. If the class action waiver is found to be illegal or unenforceable as to all or some parts of a dispute, then those parts won’t be arbitrated but will proceed in court, with the rest proceeding in arbitration. If any other provision of these provisions regarding arbitration is found to be illegal or unenforceable, that provision will be severed but the rest of these provisions regarding arbitration still apply.
If you are a California resident, then (except to the extent prohibited by applicable laws) you agree to waive California Civil Code Section 1542, and any similar provision in any other jurisdiction (if you are a resident of such other jurisdiction), which states: "A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which, if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor”.
How do we protect your details?
· We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI specifications.
· We only provide articles and information. We never require credit card volumes.
· We use regular Malware Scanning.
· Your individual information is comprised behind secured systems and is merely accessible by a restricted number of folks who’ve special access privileges to such systems, and must keep carefully the information confidential. Furthermore, all very sensitive/credit information you resource is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
· We implement a number of security measures whenever a user gets into, submits, or accesses their information to keep up the protection of your individual information.
All deals are processed through the gateway service provider and aren’t stored or refined on our machines.
Limitation of Liability
· This Platform’s entire liability, and your exclusive remedy, in law, in equity, or otherwise, with respect to the App content and services and/or for any breach of this agreement is solely limited to the amount you paid, less shipping and handling, for services purchased via the App. We will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages in connection with any transaction or the services in any manner, including liabilities resulting from (1) the use or the inability to use the App content or services; (2) the cost of procuring substitute services or content; (3) any services purchased or obtained or transactions entered into through the App; or (4) any lost profits you allege.
· Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages so some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
· We make no legal representation that the App or services are appropriate or available for use in locations outside CANADA. You may access the App from outside CANADA.at your own risk and initiative and must bear all responsibility for compliance with any applicable foreign laws.
· Upon visiting this App you agree release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless Go Buzz Me and any of its contractors, agents, employees, officers, directors, shareholders, affiliates and assigns from all liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, of third parties relating to or arising out of your use of the App content; your use of the services; your violation of any provision of these terms; any unauthorized information or data you supplied to us. You will have sole responsibility to defend us against any claim, but you must receive our prior written consent regarding any related settlement.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
· This App originates from CANADA. The laws of CANADA. without regard to its conflict of law principles will govern these terms to the contrary. You, hereby agree that, all disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the CANADA. By using this App, you consent to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts in connection with any action, suit, proceeding or claim arising under or by reason of these terms. You hereby waive any right to trial by jury arising out of these terms.
Changes to This Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to alter this privacy notice at any time. Such alterations will be posted on our Platform. You can also obtain an up-to-date copy of our privacy notice by contacting us.
If you would like to contact us to understand more about this Policy or wish to contact us concerning any matter relating to individual rights and your Personal Information, you may do so via the contact form.
This document was last updated on July 14, 2023